How Your Dollars Help Us Help Kids
Funds raised by Rotary for Kids stay in the area to help area children.
That's right....Every dollar raised stays in the area to assist North Bay & area children....
And with volunteer fund raising and administrative teams, dollars go to helping the kids and not to overhead.
Each need is unique. The Children's Committee of the Rotary Club of North Bay reviews each funding request based on its individual merit
and benefit to the child or children associated.
Your contribution to Rotary For Kids will mean the Rotary Club of North Bay can do even more for children and youth with special needs and their families in our area.
Examples of how your support of The Rotary Club has been put to work include:
And the list goes on.....
- Assistance to cover uninsured medical expenses.
- Assistance to purchase wheelchairs and other specialized devices.
- Assistance to complete building renovations, ramps, fences and yard protection for children with special needs.
- Computers and assistive software and home study programs for children and youth with special needs.
- Assistive writing devices.
- Assistance to the N.A.D.Y. Summer and Recreation Programs.
- Assistance to boys and girls sports teams for youth with special needs.
- Assistance with out of town travel.
It is our hope that you will
"Help Rotary Help Kids".
Supporting Rotary Charities for Children
The Longest Morning 2017!
With Kevin Oschefski on KISS FM 100.5
Copyright Rotary Club of North Bay 2005-2017
Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Site best viewed at 800 x 600